L.

L.

sábado, 18 de junio de 2011



I remember the exact moment I became a fan of Justin Bieber. A normal-appearing later discovered the video 'One Time' a child's handsome, blond, with a smile. From there his music was present every day, to the point that has become the greatest idol of my life.Why? Because it is the first famous has taught me to fight, the first and the only one. To say 'never say never'. He showed that if he could fulfill his dream, why not me? I canMy room is full of their posters, photos, etc., do not mean it's crazy (perhaps too) means it is something fundamental in my day to day, although it sounds a little weird. On April 5 was the best day of my life, and will be forever, I have no doubt. To see him pass by, being close in a car, and then have it for over two hours to less than 20 meters singing all her songs and see it in person smile, has been the best thing that ever happened before. It was impossible to move him there and in the videos so many times I've seen, but it was true, I was watching Justin Bieber. Whenever I hear a phrase associated with him, singing a song his own. And I like when people talk about him and I reminds me the concert because I like people to know that I love Justin BieberI know one day I will see it and hear it live. I know I'll always be true Belieber. And I know that both me and Justin to another fan, we never fail. Simply, I know. Again, perhaps this is crazy and is too obsessed with a famous, but it makes us feel so close to him through social networks and their videos .. amazing. When given an award, we always appreciate it to us and reminds us cuántísimo loves us. It seems that the award I give it to me the thrill it gives me, jajajajajajaja. I love you, really. And I'm very proud of it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario